MVCC “Stay Safe” Regulations
To comply with VT’s “Stay Home/Stay Safe”, MVCC has been required to change many things about the way MVCC has traditionally operated. MVCC is issuing a series of written procedures to maintain a safe environment and to comply with the state of VT’s executive orders.The latest version of the new procedures for golf and tennis can be viewed by clicking these links 2020 Golf Regulations and 2020 Tennis Regulations Some of the highlights are:
1. All members, staff, and customers must become familiar with and abide by the new MVCC procedures and regulations.
2. Golf and tennis play is restricted to persons who have met, or are not subject to, the minimum 14-day self-quarantine requirement provided in the Executive Order 01-20 issued by VT Governor Scott.
3. Golf tee-times and motor carts must be reserved and paid for in advance of arriving at the club. Reservations and payments can be made by calling the Pro-Shop (533-7477). Members and permit holders can do so online by logging into ClubExpress.
4. Tee times will be every 15 minutes. To maintain safe social distance between groups, please arrive on time for your reservation.
5. Motor carts are 1 person per cart, unless both people live in the same household.
6. Use only new cans of tennis balls. One can of balls per player. Each player serves only with his/her balls. Players do not touch other players balls with their hands.
7. All players to maintain 6′ distance to other players and only touch their own equipment.